- Posted by Andy Hiseman
- On September 27, 2018
Zen Golf is offering YOU the unique chance to relive the key putts of the 2018 Ryder Cup and improve your putting, in a special Masterclass bookable by individual golfers.
As featured in the Sky Sport Golf broadcasts you will retake the some of the crucial putts at this year’s Ryder Cup, replicated on the world-leading Zen Green Stage – right here in Sheffield, the home of Zen Green Stage.
This full-day workshop with the Zen Putting Mechanics team will allow you to experience the science in practice that was part of Sky Sport Golf’s coverage with the Zen Green Stage. In a small exclusive group, you will be introduced to the very same concepts that were seen on the Green Stage at the Ryder Cup and which will be translated to your game as our Zen Putting Mechanics team enhance YOUR performance on the green.
The day will include:
- It’s not about the stroke – We will revolutionise your putting by helping you to look at this skill in a completely different way. How does the environment you are in impact upon your stroke and chances of making the putt? What can you do about this?
- The drop cone – How does a simple awareness of the drop cone help you improve your putting. Where does the ball need to arrive to go in the hole?
- The hole got bigger – How can you ensure that you are giving the ball the best chance of dropping into the hole?
- Why do I leave it short? –How do your thoughts play into where you leave the ball? We will help you find the best approach to this aspect of your putting game.
- The Zen Oracle Putter – How can a putter make you more aware and in tune with your game on the green?
- Making “The Putt of the Ryder Cup” – a fun contest on the Zen Green Stage amongst the group – can you make those pressure putts inside 12 feet?
At the end of the day you will have your best-ever understanding of what will make your putting better. You’ll also take away ideas and practices to help you to do this, out on the golf course.
See www.zenoracle.com for all Zen Green Stage information.
Call +44 (0) 7971 403627 to book your personal Masterclass, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.