Owning a Zen Green Stage is now more affordable, with finance terms available. Subject to eligibility, you can now spread the cost of purchasing, improving your cash flow and getting the Green Stage installed sooner than you ever thought possible.
Own the Future
Stand by to attract elite golfers. Families with children. Gamers. Launch monitor junkies. And everyone who has ever wanted to get the ball in the hole, in fewer putts. Plus, up the technical stakes and combine Zen Green Stage with your preferred launch monitor for a new dimension to full-swing practice..
Please call us on +44 (0)7971 403627 to discuss your order, or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is some useful information for when you place your order:
- Production lead time: standard schedule is six weeks from receipt of cleared funds, unless otherwise notified.
- Shipping costs: an estimate will be given during initial ordering discussions. Transit = port to port only.
- Export packing: your Zen Green Stage will be packed in a ISPM 15-compliant certified timber container.
- Installation: an estimate will be given during initial ordering discussions. Typically Zen Green Stage takes one working day to install.
- Payment terms: 80% with order, 20% when product is ready to ship unless otherwise agreed.
- Maintenance: please ask about our maintenance plans. We advise all clients to comply with their national legislation where relevant.
Applying to finance your Zen Green Stage is a quick and simple process, thanks to our partnership with Harewood Asset Finance.
Call Andy Herridge on +44 (0)1937 222123, or email email@example.com.
"Zen Green Stage offers the golfer and coach a totally different experience. Playing on it is memorable, you talk to people about it afterwards, and it has given us a strong unique selling point. It makes us stand out from other golf retailers, and it has been a decisive factor in our continued success."
Ian Hutchinson,Director, Core Golf
“This is the next step for putting practice. Just as launch monitors have become ubiquitous, within a few years the Zen Green Stage will be everywhere.”
Jon Karlsen,Tour putting coach, Norwegian Golf Federation
"The Zen Green Stage allows us to create any type of makeable putt on the planet. It has been a big step forward for us, and putting the Zen Green Stage into our studio was a great decision"